Tuesday, February 19, 2002

I'm jumping onto the Friday Five bandwagon! OK, so it's not Friday but hey, I'm off on Fridays and I'm usually working at home or chilling. So these were last Friday's questions:

1. What was the first thing you ever cooked?
Um...I think that was scrambled eggs in the microwave... Or could've been rice.

2. What's your signature dish?
Oh dear, I don't have a signature dish. I make brownies really well...

3. Ever had a cooking disaster? (tasted like crap, didn't work, etc.) Describe.
I've almost burned rice...but the biggest disaster was my attempt to add mushrooms to this particular pasta dish. Normally, it's just olive oil, garlic and chillis (divine!) with pasta but I thought that mushrooms would work with it. It just tasted like oily mushrooms.

4. If skill and money were no object, what would make for your dream meal?
Oooh...a creme caramel for dessert...definitely. I've never tried making it and I ought to. What else? Lots of crab....

5. What are you doing this weekend?
Well, didn't do much last weekend. Did a bit of work. Went to the flat-warming. Yeah, think that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home