Tuesday, February 26, 2002

I've been giving that whole purpose of this site another thought... I actually use it as a list of bookmarks of groovy sites that I like to visit. Hmm...so is it more like a weblog?

Dull day today. A big coursework to be done and I haven't programmed in JAVA in a loooonnnnngggg time. I'm making some headway in it though, which is a good sign. Lots of trial and error.

It's been pointed out to me that I write in a very technical manner. I get straight to the point most of the time, without going round in circles. That might explain why my posts are quite short rather than intimate entries on all the thoughts in my head and what they must mean. It's kinda obvious that I'm a technical person. However, it was a dream of mine to become a writer...perhaps I'm fulfilling that dream somehow by having this page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home