Friday, February 22, 2002

Whoops, almost forgot the Friday Five:

1. Hey, baby, what's your sign? Do you think it fits you pretty well?
Cancer. And it fits me like a glove. Extra moody and all.

2. What's the worst birthday gift you've ever received?
Nothing pops into my head really... there were some naff stuffed animals...

3. What's the best birthday gift you've ever received?
Ooh...a whole stack of books from my parents. I looooovvvvveeee books. Not a lot of people buy them for me but then again not a lot of people know what I look for!

4. What's the best way you've celebrated your birthday thus far?
Well, biggest party I had was when I was 15. I prefer the ones with just my family though.

5. What are your plans for this weekend?
Nursing the illness I'm expecting. :) But seriously, visiting a hospital to watch patients be monitored for heart problems. It's for a project - not mine but I'm looking on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home