Tuesday, March 19, 2002

I can't believe that it's snowing back home! In March! How is this happening?! Why is this happening when I'm not back home? [because you go home during the summer, doofus.] Oh.

Interview on Friday/Saturday was an absolute nightmare. There was an "informal" dinner to "meet" the employees of the company on Friday night. It lasted from 6:30pm to 11:30pm!!! Don't these people have a life?! Not only that, my friends and I caught on pretty quick that this wasn't as "informal" as we were told it was going to be. Every time we "met" an employee, they would run off to another room to write stuff down about us. I felt angry, upset, stressed and exhausted at the same time. It really took it out of me. I don't ever want to work for a company that runs this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home