Friday, March 22, 2002

It's that day again:

1. What is your favorite time of year?
Anytime I get a vacation. :)

2. What is it about your favorite season that, well, makes it your favorite season?
I like winter best because of the snow. I'm still thrilled by it just like when I saw it first when I was 8.

3. What is your least favorite time of year? Why?
Summer. It's too hot and I sweat a lot (eww...but I should say perspire instead). And my birthday is then so I'm getting older every summer. Everybody forgets your birthday in the summer since they're all on vacation.

4. Do you do anything to celebrate or recognize the changing of seasons?
I tend to say "It's spring!" or "It's the end of summer!" or the appropriate phrase to anyone who'll listen.

5. What's your favorite thing to do outside?
If it's not too hot, I drag the deck chair out at home and spend the entire day reading novels or trashy magazines. Next to me sits a glass of something nice to drink and something nice to nibble on.


And I am getting way too addicted to these quiz things...

You are Civilian Calvin!
You don't get to travel much outside your neighborhood, but you still manage to get in plenty of trouble. When you're not acting up, you like to wax philosophical.

Take the What Calvin are You? Quiz by contessina_2000@yahoo.com!


Isn't Calvin just the greatest? :) Anybody up for a game of Calvinball?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home