Friday, May 24, 2002

Friday Five:

1. What's the last vivid dream that you remember having?
Hmm...it would be the one where Karl Lagerfeld (of Chanel fame) was applying makeup to my ears. Don't ask. I saw his picture in the paper before I went to sleep.

2. Do you have any recurring dreams?
Um...none that I can think of off the top of my head.

3. What's the scariest nightmare you've ever had?
The scariest was when I dreamt that I had lost my brother. I woke up in tears and continued crying for a good 15 minutes. Luckily Blai was there to calm me down.

4. Have you ever written your dreams down or considered it? Why or why not?
I have never written them down but I have considered it. I thought it would be interesting to see what were the recurring themes in my dreams. I never got around to it since I can barely do anything when I first wake up in the morning.

5. Have you ever had a lucid dream? What did you do in it?
I have them all the time! But I always forget them soon after I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home