Thursday, May 23, 2002

Just when my eyes are feeling better, I start losing the feeling in my legs! Walks seem to be necessary but it is a bit sad that I'm walking around a computer lab. I could walk in Hyde Park but it's more for a long walk than a little "stretch your legs" walk.

I did end up making quesadillas with Blai last night. He's not such a big fan of its unhealthy, greasy cheesiness but I sure am! There's just enough cheese and tortillas for me to make a couple more soon. Hey, I'm sure it's fine every once in a while.

Kim Kian went to Zurich over the weekend and was ever so kind enough to bring me back a box of chocolates from Teuscher. If you ever have the chance to try them, do. You'll regret it if you don't. We were practically swooning when biting into each truffle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home