Friday, May 17, 2002

My site seems to be the most popular on Fridays. Wonder why...anyone want to enlighten me?

Oh goody! The Friday Five is back!

1. What shampoo do you use?
Currently it's St Ives Strengthening Shampoo...pear scented. I have a huge honking bottle of it. But my favourite is still the L'Oreal Elvive one for hair that gets greasy easily (the yellowish green colour).

2. Do you use conditioner? What kind?
It's the matching conditioner to my shampoo.

3. When was the last time you got your hair cut?
Um...I think it was around Christmas time. I went to the Vidal Sassoon Creative School and got the nicest cut I've ever had. I highly recommend the Vidal Sassoon schools.

4. What styling products do you use?
Absolutely none.

5. What's your worst hair-related experience?
Worst? Well....I can't think of any actually. Other than many flat-haired days, my hair's behaved pretty well. Oh wait, I did try to curl it once. Ugh. Thank goodness I never went for a perm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home