Thursday, June 20, 2002

This or That...and I'm late again.

1. Popcorn at the movies: buttered or not? Definitely buttered. Maybe even a sprinkling of those flavours they have...
2. Sometimes you feel like a nut..sometimes you don't...Mounds or Almond Joy? hmmm...dunno. Mounds, I guess...closest to a Bounty.
3. Chips or pretzels? Chips!!! Both corn chips and potato chips!
4. Milky Way or Snickers? Snickers. Nice and nutty.
5. M&M's or Reese's Pieces? M&M's.
6. McDonald's or Burger King? uh.....both? Like McDonald's cheeseburgers and fries but I how Burger King has onion rings.
7. Vanilla Coke or Pepsi Twist? Don't know because I haven't tried either.
8. Hostess Twinkies or Cupcakes? Hmmm.... haven't tried Cupcakes so I wouldn't know.
9. Hershey's Kisses or Hugs? Kisses!
10. Original Mountain Dew or Code Red? What's Code Red? And I don't like the taste of Mountain Dew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home