Thursday, August 15, 2002

Oooh, I did something scary yesterday. Well, to me it was rather frightening. I tried on a pair of contact lenses. Now, you're probably saying, "Big deal." And perhaps to you, yes, they may not be a big deal. However, I am the kind of person who freaks out when water gets into my eyes. Yup, plain ol' H2O. The optometrist had to pry my eyelids open to insert the little jelly like things. Did you know that it's easier to insert them if both eyes are open? The eyes are linked and so what you do to one, the other will follow suit. There's a word for that and I'd be mighty grateful if you could tell me what it is. Now that I know this, it should make mascara and eye liner application a whole lot simpler.

Anyway, in went the contacts and I could SEE! Out of habit, I kept trying to put my glasses back on and this resulted in well...a whole lotta fuzziness. I'm seriously considering getting some contacts for the weekends now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home