Friday, January 17, 2003

Yesterday afternoon, Blai stayed in my room to study as it's a lot quieter there than where he stays. When I came back, he instructed me to search my room for something he left there. I thought he had perhaps left an empty can of tuna hidden somewhere and that I'd have to find it before it stank up the place! How non-romantic of me! Anyway, this led to a game of hot and cold around my already small room (but with a lot of hiding places since my junk is accumulating everywhere!).

After a fruitless search of drawers, I drew aside his violin case and then looked at him expectantly for the hot/cold indication. He didn't say anything this time and so I was just about to put his violin case back into place when I saw it! It was a Kalanchoe, a succulent with broad, thick leaves and small clusters of flowers (in my case, red). Awwwwwww.........

Yet another addition to my ever increasing collection of houseplants! I have no idea how I'm going to move all of them when it's time for me to move...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home