Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Did you watch the first episode of Operatunity last night? Wasn't it just absolutely amazing???!!! When I was little, I wanted to be an opera singer; I still love singing and will go about learning an aria by heart when I fall in love with it. Oh, did you hear the last singer...the blind woman...her voice was gorgeous. I think she'll be shortlisted in the next episode but you never know.

If you don't get Operatunity where you are, it's the latest in talent-finding tv, similar to Pop Idol but for opera instead. In yesterday's episode, they narrowed down the 100 contestants they selected from audition videos to 20 contestants for the next episode, where they'll be in London for a weekend workshop. Oh, to have been at that workshop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home