Tuesday, July 01, 2003

This Or That! Very relevant since I'm going home to visit and relax in a couple weeks.

1. Lemonade or Ice Cold Beer? Lemonade and lots of it! And some ginger beer wouldn't be amiss either!
2. Swimming pool or beach? eh......beach. But I don't like swimming.
3. Long weekends here & there, or a 2-week vacation? Oooooh. That's tough. How much money have I got? If I've got some money to burn I'd take a nice two week long vacation. If money's tight, I'd take shorter long weekends...like my long weekend to the Lake District.
4. Destination: Acapulco or Hawaii? Probably Hawaii. There's lots of history I can check out.
5. Destination: Mountains or Beach? eh...in summer? um... can't decide.
6. Hotel/motel/B&B or camping? B&B's are cute and I love them. But if I had the cash, it would be hotels for me.
7. Carefully planned vacation, or play it by ear? I carefully plan them but with plenty of free time for whatever you please.
8. Sneakers or sandals? Sandals. Wearing them right now. Gotta let those feet breathe.
9. Air-conditioning or fans? Fans. Air conditioning can get too dry.
10. Concerts in the park or baseball games? Concerts! Whoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home