Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Now this is really exciting! I can hear yourself asking, But Su-Lin, you've already proclaimed that you have a gmail account! What can be as or more exciting than that?

Well, how about wireless access from my hall? How about, this is my first post ever from my place of residence and not from college?

So it may not be as quick as a T1 connection. So it may require a hefty deposit. So what? What matters is that I can work from the comfort of my own bed while still clad in pajamas. What matters is that I can check my email in my warm cozy room on wet weekends without trudging through puddles to college. What matters is that I can read all my favourite blogging at home, and not at college...you know, where I'm supposed to be working.

So, to conclude, I'm still a nerd...only more so now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home