Friday, March 01, 2002

Friday Five:

1. What's your favorite vacation spot?
Oooh...I don't know. If I were still in Vancouver, I would say London but now that I'm here, it would have to be Vancouver.

2. Where do you consider to be the biggest hell-hole on earth?
Eugene, Oregon.

3. What would be your dream vacation?
Trip round the world, baby. Or what my friend Stephen did...by train from Beijing to London.

4. If you could go on a road-trip with anyone, who would it be and why?
Kanwal would be a good choice because she's standing over me as I type this. But seriously, she would make a good companion. Sarah too. And that guy who can live anywhere and off anything....that survival expert.

5. What are your plans for this weekend?
I have to come into college to work. How sad is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home