Monday, June 24, 2002

OK, you're probably not going to hear from me for the next week as I'm gonna be in Barcelona. I might update once while I'm there but I'm not making any promises.

Viet Hoa is great! Kim Kian had the pho (beef noodle soup) which was good and I had the prawn paste on sugar cane with noodles which was very good! And the prices are reasonable...too bad the area is horribly dodgy. Then we headed to Mandalay, the ultimate Burmese restaurant, for their delectable banana fritters. We had some prawn and bean sprout fritters as well and I have to say that they really have a way with batter! As we were absolute gluttons, we also split a coconut agar agar (a hard jelly) which was nice but it could have done without the sauce.

Anyway, I'm starving so I'll eat now. I'll let you know how Barcelona is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home