Friday, July 05, 2002

I'm going to the zoo today! Blai's convinced we're gonna get diseases from the monkeys but I'll just stick him with the reptiles and visit my fellow monkeys myself. We're just so excited to go ever since we looked through a parting in the fence into the Barcelona zoo and saw kangaroos, zebras and an ox!

Now to make this entry a little longer...the Friday Five.

1. Where are you right now?
In college, in the Electrical Engineering department (where I don't need my swipe card to gain access to the comp labs...my swipe card has expired since I've finished my degree), in front of a computer.

2. What have you lost recently?
A roll of film. I'm quite disappointed and upset.

3. What was the first CD you ever purchased? Does that embarrass you now?
I was a late CD buyer bloomer. It was an Ace of Base CD and it thoroughly embarrasses me now.

4. What is your favorite kind of writing pen?
I love the look of fountain pens but as I cannot afford them, I like rollerballs.

5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I was introduced to turron ice cream in Barcelona and I am pining for that now. But I like sorbets too. Oh heck, I don't have a favourite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home