Monday, January 27, 2003

Hmmm...I haven't done the Friday Five in a long time. Yes, I'm very much aware that today is Monday, not Friday, but we can wish, no?

1. What is one thing you don't like about your body?
Am I really only limited to one? Um...if I had to choose just one...my legs. They're rather chunky. I can't believe that I just chose my legs over my boobs. Actually, maybe I'll go for my feet. They're flat and so would look a bit funny in my future Manolos.

2. What are two things you love about your body?
Two things?! Ok. My lips...and................my fingers.

3. What are three things you want to change about your home?
How about if I want to change my home? That's the first one. The second would be to have it a lot more tidy than it is right now. And the third is to have a nice big kitchen. (ok, i cheated since the last one can't be implemented in my wee little room right now)

4. What are four books you want to read this year?
  • Life of Pi
  • Cooking in a Bedsitter (if I can find it)
  • Fast Food Nation
  • this doesn't count but every single Agatha Christie novel/collection of short stories

    5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself?
    Those are for me to know and you to find out.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home