Friday, February 14, 2003

Should I make a Valentine's day post? Whatever. I'll do the Friday Five instead.

1. Explain why you started to journal/blog.
Dunno. Was a good idea at the time. Now it's habit. I like to type my thoughts down somewhere, however frivolous they are. And I type faster than I write which makes it the ideal way to record my thoughts.

2. Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/blog? Why or why not?
Friends yes, family no. Well, not yet at least. Don't see what's the harm in letting my friends read my journal...it's mostly harmless.

3. Do you have a theme for your journal/blog?
Nope. I write what I want to write.

4. What direction would you like to have your journal/blog go in over the next year?
A direction? What do you mean, a direction?

5. Pimp five of your favorite journals/blogs.
ljc, fluffa, devileye, absolutely-vile and curious girl are the ones I always read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home