Sunday, April 20, 2003

A late Friday Five...I have Thursday to Tuesday off inclusive. Easter Weekend!

1. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Don't think I have one. Colin Firth...but that's just because he was Darcy.

2. Who is your least favorite?
Don't have one. Definitely couldn't care less.

3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life?
The Prince of Wales (Charles). Paul Martin (the guy who wants to be the next Canadian Prime Minister). I don't remember any others...

4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?
Famous in what sense? Famous as in do I want to be a celebrity? No. I don't want to be a celebrity. But it would be nice to be famous because of the research that I've done.

5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why?
Kylie...and just to have her bum for a day? Hehe...seriously... no one. I'm happy as I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home