Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Tuesday's This or That this week is dedicated to reading!

1. Newspapers or magazines? Ooooh, both. Especially the magazines that come in newspapers!
2. Books-on-tape or regular books? Regular. Thank goodness I don't need books-on-tape yet.
3. Paperback or hardcover? Either really. I'd prefer hardcover if I'm buying a special copy for myself.
4. Fiction or non-fiction? Fiction. I do read non-fiction quite often though.
5. Sci-Fi/Fantasy or romance novels? Oh...let's call them Chick Lit. They're more fun and lighthearted than sci-fi. I prefer to watch sci-fi movies than deal with the books.
6. Borrow from library or buy books (either new or used)? Both. But my previews come from the library.
7. Subscribe to magazines or buy on newsstand? So far I'm buying at the newsstand. But I'm considering one or two subscriptions.
8. Current best-sellers or classic literature? Both.
9. Read books once, or re-read favorites every so often? Depends on the book. Chick-Lit gets a readthrough once. Classics tend to get re-read.
10. Here in the U.S., we have two hot best-sellers...former First Lady Hillary Clinton's memoirs, and the new Harry Potter book (coming out June 21). If you had to read one, which one...Hillary or Harry? Why? HARRY POTTER! Duh!!!!! Personally, I really couldn't care less about Hillary's life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home