Tuesday, July 08, 2003

This Or That...a summer potpourri edition.

1. Strawberries or blueberries? I love both but I can eat more strawberries without feeling a bit.....berried out.
2. "Legally Blonde 2" or "Terminator 3"? Ugh...do I really have to choose? Neither.
3. Hamburgers or hot dogs? Ooh...hot dogs. With ketchup, mustard and pickle relish. You CANNOT forget the relish.
4. Boating or hiking? Hiking.
5. Suntan lotion or sunblock? Sunblock...must remember to pick some up.
6. "Big Brother" or "The Amazing Race"? What's the Amazing Race? Couldn't care less about television...haven't watched it in a while.
7. Beach Boys or Jimmy Buffett? Beach Boys!
8. Grow your own produce or buy from supermarket/greengrocer/farm stand? When I get my own little plot of land, I'll grow but for now, it's off to the supermarket/market for me.
9. Drive with car windows/top down, or with air-conditioning on? Don't drive. And if I were to drive in London, it would be with the windows down, I think.
10. Go away for vacation, or stay at home? I'm going home for vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home