Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I met a friend I hadn't seen in a while yesterday and he mentionned that he was taking a course on professional skills. Y'know, things like writing a report, giving presentations, stuff like that. He had to select a topic (anything that he pleased) within half an hour and then complete the assignment. Although it took him the entire half hour to come up with quite interesting topics, I managed to come up with one immediately over my hot chocolate. "Pancakes around the world".

C'mon, it would rock! Think about what you'd be able to write about: American breakfast flapjacks, French crepes and galettes, Indian dosas, Malaysian kuah dada, Russian blintzes, Pancake Day (Shrove Tuesday). And that's just off the top of my head...imagine what a little trawl though Google would come up with. You could even discuss potato pancakes, though that would be stretching it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home