Monday, January 05, 2004

Happy New Year, everyone! Yes, I know I'm a couple days late but better late than never. I stayed in with my brother this year with Wife Swap on the telly and a nice large spread to pick at and we were very thankful for this when it started to pour half an hour into the new year.

This entry's going to be about resolutions and 2003's last Friday Five sums it up quite nicely.

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
Giving a presentation in front of 500 people. Woohoo!

2. What was your biggest disappointment?
Hmm...disappointment...nothing comes to mind. It's been a good year to me. I've had a good first year of my PhD.

3. What do you hope the new year brings?
I hope it shall bring success in my endeavours. I know I'm going to need all the luck I can get this year.

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?
Yes! I'm not going to be bothered with deep and insightful resolutions...so Resolution #1 is not going to be anything close to "Find myself."
  • Drink lots of water every day. This is going well so far...it's a carry over from December when I started chugging water in the office.
  • Find *the* red lipstick. This one's gonna be tough.
  • Moisturise, moisturise, moisturise. I'm tired of alligator legs.

    5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
    See above.

    What are your resolutions? What are your chances of keeping them?
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home