Thursday, December 11, 2003

No new Friday Five last week but there are a number that I've missed out. For example:

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
Finish off a paper.
Sing in next week's concert.
Actually, I can't think of anything else.

2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
Perhaps a couple of high school friends.
Oh, and Azrina, email me!

3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
Use the open access scanner.
Cook chai tau kuah.
Properly code OpenGL.
And ActiveX.
Sight sing.

4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
Buy a flat in Kensington.
Give a lot to my parents.
Sort out brother's education funding.
Donate to a cause that I haven't decided on yet.
Go nuts in a bookshop.

5. List five things you do that help you relax.
Bubble bath.
Sing.
Read.
Walk.
Cook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home