Saturday, May 01, 2004

I've seen this quiz all over the place but I cannot recall where I first saw it...so...no credit to anyone. :P

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
White and Dark Chocolate Mousse... Green & Black's Chocolate Recipes

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
My desk

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Distraction

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
8:45pm

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
8:59pm

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
A very loud airplane

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
This afternoon...and I went to the library, hence the chocolate cookbook.

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
littleyellowdifferent

9: What are you wearing?
Jeans. Blue shirt.

10: Did you dream last night?
Not that I can recall.

11: When did you last laugh?
At dinner.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A number of postcards and photos.

13: Seen anything weird lately?
Nope....hang on...yessss....

14: What do you think of this quiz?
Just like any other quiz but perhaps I ought to elaborate on my answers.

15: What is the last film you saw?
Don't laugh. Legally Blonde.

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
My own damn flat. 2 bedroom, at least. Actually, if the multi in multi-millionaire was quite high, I'd get myself one of those adorable houses in Kensington.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I've sung at the Royal Albert Hall....hehe, nothing to get excited about. It was for Commemoration and I was in the choir.

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
No comment.

19: Do you like to dance?
Yes...but I think I look like a moron when doing so.

20: George Bush:
...is involving religion too much in his politics.

21: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Have never thought about it.

21: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Like I said, never thought about it! I never even planned my wedding when I was little.

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?
Um...I *am* living abroad. Anyway, isn't everybody living abroad from something? It's all relative, isn't it?

23: What is the name of your closest neighbour?
Sam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home