Monday, December 27, 2004

I'm back from Munich where it was absolutely freezing and where I saw more snow come down in one day than all the snow I've seen in London, combined. I've got all my igougo reviews planned in my head but no time to actually type them all up. The same goes for my Paris reviews (sorry, Stan, they really are coming!). They might be a little stale by the time they show up but it's amazing how much you can recall if you just sit down and give it some thought - at least, that's what I encountered when I wrote my Montreal review.

This entry, though, is mostly to wish all the people who survived the devastation around the Indian Ocean well. And consolations to the families who lost loved ones. My thoughts are all with you at this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home