Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Things have been rather hectic these past few months chez Su-Lin. Much time was spent outside London. April was spent back home in Vancouver. After less than a week back in London, I was off to Miami Beach for a conference. A week in London again and then off to Barcelona/Tarragona for a mini-break/wedding (and no, it's wasn't my own!).

And, of course, culinary exploration headed my list of things to do! In Vancouver, I had lovely Persian food - rice with dill and fava beans being new to me. In Miami Beach, I discovered David's Cafe II and a Mexican joint and spent many of my eating hours split between the two (with a side trip to Joe's Stone Crabs). In Barcelona, there was an amazing tapas bar and a not-too-bad Basque pinxos place at 11pm. There was a whole day of misses in Tarragona followed by another day of hits. In London, there is Zigni House serving authentic Eritrean food...and the buffet is only £8. Eritrean food is terrific...and you must try it!

And to top it all off, I'm moving at the end of the month. Hooray for my own kitchen!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly got around. And wow, the pictures are gorgeous. I wanna go to Spain :\ *jealous* (and London, and Vancouver!!)

9:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home