Saturday, April 06, 2002

Friday Five:

1. What are the first things that you do in the morning to start your day?
First I ask myself whether I really need to wake up...then I crawl out of bed, throw on some clothes and wander downstairs to get some breakfast (coffee is a must).

2. What are the last things that you do at night before going to bed?
I usually read a bit. Then I make sure that I've locked my door.

3. What daily routine have you recently added to your day?
Recently? I'm studying for exams now so I guess it's just hitting the books!

4. What routine do you wish you get rid of?
What routine...um... well, I don't have many routines since I'm such a slob. I guess I'd like to add some routines to my day just so my life can be neater but I just can't get motivated enough to do so.

5. What's the one thing that makes you feel like something is missing if you don't do it some point within your day?
Drink coffee and read the newspapers. The day isn't complete without those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home