Thursday, April 04, 2002

The Friday Five...6 days late!

1. If you could eat dinner with and "get to know" one famous person (living or dead), who would you choose?
Oh goodness...I don't know. Agatha Christie, I think. I'd really like to get to know her.

2. Has the death of a famous person ever had an effect on you? Who was it and how did you feel?
Well, the first time I remember being sad when a famous person died was in 1997 and it was Princess Diana. I don't really know why I felt sad. But I would say the Queen Mother dying on Saturday had more of an effect since I'm in London currently. Reading the papers made me realise what an important person she was. I guess I feel sad but I cannot say much since I only learned all these great things about her after she passed away.

3. If you could BE a famous person for 24 hours, who would you choose?
I don't want to BE anybody else.

4. Do people ever tell you that you look like someone famous? Who?
No one has ever told me that I look like someone famous but I have been told that I sound like someone famous. I've been compared to Sandra Bullock's character in Miss Congeniality.

5. Have you ever met anyone famous?
Most famous person I've met was Paul Martin (Canadian Finance Minister). Oh, and I saw Prince Charles in Covent Garden but never met him.

Oh, and no, the mussels didn't make me sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home