Monday, July 22, 2002

Made pasta this afternoon and I even took a digital photo of it to prove to my father than I CAN COOK!

Went with Sarah to a Greek restaurant at the bottom of Lonsdale on Saturday. The prawns were the size of...well, they were big. I like big seafood. (Don't take that the wrong way.) That was nice...

As you can see, my days are just jam packed!

Unless you're living under a rock, you've probably heard about the Samantha Runnion case. She's the 5 year old girl who was abducted and killed in California. The thing that really impressed me in that case was her playmate who was able to describe her abductor in such detail. And she was also only 5 years old! She spoke like an adult when she gave an interview to CNN. The poor girl is now going through trauma therapy now and I've read that she has accepted that her friend isn't coming back. But I mean, when I was 5, I don't remember being anything like that! I was probably too focused on playing. I mean, are most children this observant when they're so young?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home