Saturday, November 23, 2002

I've been getting some miserable stats on this page and I guess it's because I haven't been updating lately. V bad.

I came across PlayMash yesterday and I was absolutely delighted to see a bit of my childhood recreated online! Remember MASH, girls? Mansion, Apartment, Shack, House? Which one would you live in and with whom? How many children would you have and what was your future occupation? Sigh....childish revulsion hit me yesterday when I learned that I would be living in Basingstoke forever (c'mon, it's not fun when you just put in GOOD locations!).

Oh, and an update about the scarf...it's now about 1.5 feet long. This is the next project I have my eye on....a knit bikini!

The most upsetting news yesterday was that my belly dancing class was cancelled for the rest of term due to lack of interest. About 10-15 girls attended each time but even that wasn't enough for them. Drat, I'll have to start salsa all over again then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home