Tuesday, October 29, 2002

50 Answers to 50 Questions...stolen from quira.net.

1. Your name spelled backwards. Nil-us. yup. that would make us nobodies.
2. Where were your parents born? that's not something you need to know.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? um...that would be a trial version of Paint Shop Pro.
4. What's your favourite restaurant? don't have one. I eat at lots of favourites.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? haha! In Grade 6...so...10 years ago.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? yes. I may have been a cloud.
7. How many kids do you want? 2, 3? don't know.
8. Type of music you dislike most? rap. trance.
9. Are you registered to vote? yes. in Canada and the UK.
10. Do you have cable? nope. I don't even have a TV.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? nope. But I want to! Actually, I want a scooter! A Vespa scooter!
12. Ever prank call anybody? don't remember.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? nope.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? after seeing photos of a friend sky diving, I'd think I'd like to try that.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled. uh...I guess that would be Malaysia to Cananda.
16. Do you have a garden? does a peace lily count?
17. What's your favourite comic strip? make that comic strips. Dilbert, For Better or For Worse, Luann, FoxTrot
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Canadian and UK. Yup.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? showers at night. occasional bath at night.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Vertigo. Hitchcock.
21. Favourite pizza topping? uh...i just like a plain margerita pizza.
22. Chips or popcorn? chips. kettle chips or similar but only if they're on sale. :)
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? clear gloss or dark pink.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? why would I want to do that?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? nope.
26. Orange juice or apple? OJ
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? That would be with my Mom and it was at Mawar.
28. Favourite type chocolate bar? mmm...i have a new favourite...it has marzipan in it.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? never. I always forgot.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? oh, many many years ago. My Mom had some tomato vines once...
31. Have you ever won a trophy? nope.
32. Are you a good cook? I'm ok.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?yes.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? nope.
35. Sprite or 7-up? I like both so whichever's on sale.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? nope.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? paracetamol.
38. Ever throw up in public? too many times to count. I was a very pukey child. Still am if I'm not careful.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? uh...i don't want to decide right now.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? I think so.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? nope.
42. Can ex's be friends? so far, not mine. But perhaps it depends on the person.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My other supervisor...who's a surgeon.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? don't know. I had some.
45. What message is on your answering machine? Hi, this is room ***. Please leave a message after the beep.
46. What's your all time favourite Saturday Night Live Character? Wayne Campbell.
47. What was the name of your first pet? Uh....I had some fish...but I don't remember what I called them. They died young.
48. What is in your purse? Don't have it with me but off the top of my head: TicTacs, pen, notepad, sewing kit, wallet, mobile, keys, matches, Shout wipe
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? *smirk* Actually, I do like to read before bedtime.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? I'm grateful that my mother flew home safely. The weather was very bad in London on the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home