Friday, November 08, 2002

This week's Friday Five is about elections...and I've never voted. I always forgot or had stuff to do. Oh well. Perhaps next time. This week, I'll answer an old Friday Five.

1. Would you say that you're good at keeping in touch with people?
I'm ok at keeping in touch with people. The problem is my bad memory. I'll receive an email from them and I'll mentally file away the information that I need to reply to them. That information gets dumped into the messy desk of my mind upon which other pieces of information will be piled. Then I forget that they ever wrote... very very bad.

2. Which communication method do you usually prefer/use: e-mail, telephone, snail mail, blog comments, or meeting in person? Why?
For people in faraway countries, it would be email. Snail mail only if I have to send them things or I can be bothered to put pen to paper.

3. Do you have an instant messenger program? How many? Why/why not? How often do you use it?
I do. I have 2. Trillian and ICQ. Since Trillian incorporates ICQ, I'm just using that for the moment. I use it every other day when I see someone online.

4. Do most of your close friends live nearby or far away?
My close girl friends are back in Canada. My closest guy friends are here.

5. Are you an "out of sight, out of mind" person, or do you believe that "distance makes the heart grow fonder"?
Horribly enough, I'm partially an "out of sight, out of mind" person...especially if I'm terribly happy where I am at that time....how horrible is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home