Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Not to worry everybody. I am alive and I have network access. Hooray!

To celebrate, I present to you a Friday Five. And what a great one it is this time after my long hiatus from it...one on shoes!

1. What size shoe do you wear?
For dressy and normal shoes, usually a 7.5. For sneakers, running shoes, etc, it'll be an 8.
2. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Hahahaha...off the top of my head? Well, over 12...possibly 15. I have 6 pairs with me in London.
3. What type of shoe do you prefer (boots, sneakers, pumps, etc.)?
I prefer ones that make my feet not look so big.
4. Describe your favourite pair of shoes. Why are they your favourite?
My favourite? Well, it could be the one I wear most often...and these are my dark grey Birkenstocks. But my latest favourite (they change as I buy new shoes) are my newest strappy brown mules with kitten heels.
5. What's the most you've spent on one pair of shoes?
Oh, good question. I tend to buy all my dressy shoes on sale as I don't wear them that often...so the most I've spent is on a pair of everyday boots...I think they cost about $100 Canadian. When I make a lot, I'll get myself a pair of Manolos or Jimmy Choos. I won't be able to walk in them but that doesn' t matter. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home