Friday, February 21, 2003

It's Friday, folks!

1. What is your most prized material possession?
Don't know if I have one. Lemme see, if I had to grab one thing...just one thing...I guess...my blanket? No, I'm thinking of warmth there. My graduation photos? That's lame. Dunno. I'd probably grab my laptop (when I get it back).

2. What item, that you currently own, have you had the longest?
That would probably be my plastic comb. I remember having my hair combed with it when I was 3.

3. Are you a packrat?
Heck, yeah! All my friends can attest to that.

4. Do you prefer a spic-and-span clean house? Or is some clutter necessary to avoid the appearance of a museum?
Uh....I can't stand houses like hospitals. That's just not normal. Some clutter is ok. (Everyone'll laugh when I say that because my room is full of clutter)

5. Do the rooms in your house have a theme? Or is it a mixture of knick-knacks here and there?
Theme? Rooms have themes? Nope. My room is cluttered with food, magazines, plants, knitting supplies, clothes, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home