Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Haven't filled up a This or That in a while but here goes:

1. Soup or salad? Soup, please! Unless it's a Caesar salad.
2. Hot or cold sandwiches? Hot! Melting gooey cheese...
3. White or whole wheat bread (or rye, etc)? White.
4. Pack a lunch for work/school, or buy it? Buy it. Unless I'm feeling very good and then I'll pack.
5. If you eat out...fast-food chain, or mom & pop type place? Um...a college place. Blah.
6. Tuna or chicken salad? Tuna salad. But you don't really get either of them here.
7. Cheese: Swiss or cheddar (or American, etc)? Ooh, I get a choice! If cold, brie. If hot and melting, mozzarella. Swiss would do in a pinch too.
8. Mustard or mayo? Mustard. Dijon.....ooh, I love German mustards too.
9. Sandwiches: wrap/pita pocket, or regular bread/roll? Regular
10. Sweet stuff: cookie/cake or fresh fruit? Cookie/Cake.

Now reading through that, I realise how unhealthily I'm living. Yay me. First thing I do when I go back home will be to pop a vitamin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home