Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Tuesday's This or That...no theme this week, it's just a hodgepodge of stuff.

1. Packrat or minimalist? Total packrat. I drive my boyfriend crazy. And not in a good way.
2. Computer: desktop or laptop? Laptop.
3. Seashore or mountains? Oh! How am I supposed to decide between those? I'd say both. I mean, c'mon, I lived in Vancouver...I had both!
4. Carpeting or bare floors? Bare floors. Carpets are a bugger to clean.
5. Drinking water: bottled or tap? Bottled for the bottle then filled from a drinking water tap.
6. Shopping websites: eBay or Amazon? Amazon. Haven't found anything on ebay i've liked so far.
7. Cute little kitties or big scary tigers? BIG SCARY TIGERS!!! GRRRRR!!!
8. Front door or back door? OK, this can be taken in a bad way. Front door.
9. Lots of jewelry, or little/none? Little...very little. Earrings are always in and occasionally a bracelet.
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: At the last minute, you obtain tickets to an event you're dying to attend. However, you have to work that day! Do you ask the boss for the time off, or just call in sick? I'd probably ask for time off. Or just leave early. It would be fine either way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home