Friday, June 20, 2003

This week's Friday Five is on hair! Kinda ironic that my hair was on Blai's list of my ongoing obsessions yesterday.

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
My hair is straight and medium length.

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
It has been long; it has been short. It has been somewhere in between. The biggest change in high school was last summer when I got a short little crop. Now that the crop (re-done) is now growing out, I've got medium length hair with a coupla layers around my face.

3. How do your normally wear your hair?
If short, clips to hold the strands off my face. If med-long, tied up in a ponytail plus clips to hold the strands off my face. Notice a trend? I'd get a boy's haircut if it'd suit me.

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
I used to think that it would be the best if it were curly but I've thought it over for a long time and I don't think so. However, that doesn't stop me from owning a bunch of velcro curlers! I guess....I guess I wouldn't change it at all.

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
Um..........no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home