Friday, August 29, 2003

I haven't filled in one of these in ages...ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...the Friday Five!

1. Are you going to school this year?
Yes. Yes, I am.

2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college, etc.)? If no, when did you graduate?
College. Well...university to be precise. But it's Imperial College. Does that make sense? No? It's a college of the University of London.

3. What are/were your favorite school subjects?
I loved math. And drafting...which was a bit mathematically involved.

4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects?
Physical Education. I was absolutely hopeless. Ugh.

5. Have you ever had a favourite teacher? Why was he/she a favourite?
Ooh, I've had many favourite teachers...my 12th grade math and physics teachers come to mind. And my 4th year Coding Theory lecturer...he was brilliant and kept telling us stories about he mathematicians behind it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home