Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Tuesday's This or That:

1) DVD or VHS? DVD. Then I can watch them on my laptop.
2) Best Literary/Movie Villan: Voldemort (Harry Potter) or Sauron (LoTR)? Oooh...tough call. No comment.
3) Meat: rare or well-done? Well done. I had roast beef that was medium rare a couple weeks ago...I didn't want to make a fuss and it was easier to eat since the light was low!
4) High Speed Internet-Cable or DSL? Dunno.
5) Women: 1-piece bathing suit or Bikini? Oooh, I think I'd be brave and have a bikini.
6) To be fair--Men: Boxers or briefs? I know what I prefer.
7) Beer or Liquor/Wine? Ick. Don't like beer. If I had to choose, I'd go for the wine.
8) Coke or Mountain Dew? Coke. I don't like the taste of Mountain Dew.
9) In honor of my 10/18/03 nuptials: Morning or Afternoon/Night Wedding? That's a good one. To tell you the truth, I've never thought about my future wedding...even as a little girl.
10) Carpet or Hardwood Floors? When I was younger, I thought carpet was an ultimate luxury. Now I realise that they're hell to clean. So hardwood floors it is!
11) American cars or foreign? Foreign. Have you seen American cars?
12) Cutest TV Twin: Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen? Ugh. Couldn't care less.
13) Coffee: Caffeinated or Decaf? Caffeinated!!!
14) Thought-Provoking Question of the Week: Computers: Do they make life better or worse? Why? Well, for me, they make life better...because I wouldn't have a job right now if they didn't exist. I wonder what I'd be doing if computers didn't exist....chemistry or something perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home