Friday, January 16, 2004

I can't do this week's Friday Five as I don't have an email signature, I don't remember what I wrote in my high school yearbook (though a Pinky and the Brain quote comes to mind), I've always thought personalised license plates were really cheesy (I saw one that said "DR K" but upon first sight, I thought it said "DORK" - now what kind of license plate is that?), I have received no gifts with messages engraved on them, and I don't really care to think what'll be inscribed on my grave.

I haven't actually imagined what death will be like but I know I'm getting closer to it. I guess I don't think about the far future too much...as a little girl, I never thought about what my wedding will be like. I still have no idea what my wedding will be like...should there ever be a wedding, that is. That's not to say I don't have a vivid imagination; I do. It's just put to work imagining horrid possible situations that I then have to imagine my way out of. Silly, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home