Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I'm at my computer, writing my thesis (well, now writing this blog entry) and deluding myself that the cookies I'm eating are the healthiest things ever. I followed this recipe for One-a-day cookies by Dan Lepard (author of some terrific baking books). They're supposed to be better for you than regular cookies due to its oat and seed content. I could not find wholemeal flour (other than wholemeal bread flour) and so substituted plain flour and tossed in a handful of chocolate chips lest the cookies taste too....seedy. But the chocolate really wasn't necessary as these are scrumptious! I might break the rules and eat the second cookie I brought to college...

Oh, and if you aren't able to read the recipe, let me know and I'll email it to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home