Monday, April 15, 2002

Long time, no blog. I've made myself ill with stress. This is not good. There's a bloody idiot who moved into the room above me who walks like an elephant. No, I take that back, I'm sure elephants walk more delicately than this guy. So, I'm adding more stress on top of the stress I already have due to exams. Great.

Friday Five...many days late:

1. What is your favourite restaurant and why?
It could be La Porchetta, this great Italian place in London where the prices are low, the portions are huge and the atmosphere's snazzy. The pizzas are larger than the already huge white plates they sit on and I challenge you to get through a plate of gnocchi all by yourself! I also like Addie's Thai Cafe since it's the best Thai place around where I live.

2. What fast food restaurant are you partial to?
KFC. I love fried chicken but it's too greasy in London. The ones back home are better.

3. What are your standards and rules for tipping?
I'm a poor student so I give about 10%. I always give something unless they were absolutely crap to me, in which case, no tip and I boycott the place forever (and tell all my friends to as well)!

4. Do you usually order an appetizer and/or dessert?
It's usually one or the other and then it depends on the quality of the dessert menu.

5. What do you usually order to drink at a restaurant?
Fast food joint? If it's a meal, I get a Coke. At a proper restaurant, it'll either be tap water or a Coke or lemonade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home