Tuesday, July 15, 2003

In a week's time, I shall be on an airplane to home! I haven't been back in almost a year and it'll be good to properly relax.

And now for a cartoon This-Or-That!

1. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? Bugs Bunny!
2. Tom or Jerry? Jerry!
3. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck? Donald Duck!
4. Rocky & Bullwinkle or Boris & Natasha? Boris and Natasha!
5. Road Runner or Wile E. Coyote? Road Runner!
6. Sylvester or Tweety? Tweety!
7. Popeye or Bluto? Popeye! I eats me spinach, just like he does!
8. South Park or The Simpsons? Simpsons!
9. Jetsons or Flintstones? Jetsons!
10. And finally, the eternal question asked by all good Scooby-Doo fans: Velma or Daphne? Velma! That's because I have the whole short, dorky thing going. With the glasses.

Guess what I plan to do with my time at home?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home