Thursday, November 24, 2005

Date nights have become important to me since they're the few times Blai and I can actually interact together outside our flat (and I'm not going to count grocery shopping). Well, ok, I don't want us to become a sad old couple reading the newspapers together indoors all day (which we have done, ahem).

Yesterday, date night consisted of dinner and a film - very cliched, I know! Dinner was at a cheap Chinese noodle bar at Shepherd's Bush where Blai had the chicken with cashews with egg fried rice and I had the sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice. Cheap and cheerful! The film was the latest Harry Potter installment at the Shepherd's Bush Vue (Wednesday nights are Orange film nights!), which I found too rushed plotwise but we both enjoyed nonetheless.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Su Lin, you are so grown up compared to me!! I'm glad I can live vicariously through you. And Blai is damn lucky you love food!! Hope you're doing well!

11:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home