Friday, April 19, 2002

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's the last Friday of Easter Break...exams start on Monday!!!

1. What's your favourite TV show and why?
Well, the only thing I looked forward to every Wednesday here was Sex and the City. How sad is that? Other than that...well...I kinda like watching Time Team...hehe. That's cheesy, I know.

2. Who is your favourite television star?
Don't have one. How about least favourite? That would be Jamie Oliver.

3. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
Um...I watched a lot of Star Trek (all the series) as a teenager and I still would if I had the time and they aired at nicer times.

4. What show do you think should have been cancelled by now?
I would say Ally McBeal and I'm glad to hear that it is being cancelled.

5. What new show do you hope escapes the axe this season?
I wouldn't know because I haven't been watching anything lately!

OK, that sums up my life lately. No television, just hitting the books. Yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home