Tuesday, March 11, 2003

It's Tuesday's This or That!

1. Married or single? Single.
2. Knit or crochet? Knit!
3. Homebody or world traveller? World Traveller - but I have to have money first. I'm not the backpacking kind. I like to stay at B&B's or hostels but I have to stay in the same city for a while to really see it. The only time I'd like to take a package tour is to somewhere like China or India or Russia since I don't know the language (and safety's an issue too) and I'd like a little kick-start.
4. "Star Search" or "American Idol"? Hmm....this is a tough one. The thing I didn't like about Star Search is that different talents would be compared. ie. a tap dancer vs a singer. Whereas in American Idol, you know what everyone is competing in - a singing competition. Whatever. They were both cheesy as hell.
5. Dancing or karaoke? Um...I've never tried karaoke. I don't know.
6. Elvis Presley or Elvis Costello? Presley.
7. Bus or train? If it's London buses versus the tube, I'd take the bus. If it's a coach versus a national railway, it's the national railway. Coaches make me pukey - there's no fresh air in one of those things.
8. Batman or Superman? Batman. He had cool gadgets.
9. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate please.
10. Which came first...the chicken or the egg? Um...egg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home