Friday, March 07, 2003

TGIF. Time for the Friday Five.

1. What was the last song you heard?
I truly don't know.

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
Last two movies?....oh dear....um....it's been so long since I've watched one... The Two Towers and...parts of Drop Dead Gorgeous on tv. The latter was too cheesy.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
A bottle of water, soup and bread for lunch and punnet of plums two days ago.

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Repot my peace lily. Go to the library. Go handbag shopping with Ben. Make salad to bring to Ben's for dinner on Sunday. Call the credit card people.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
I won't include people I just said hi to. Kanwal at lunch. Three of my office mates this morning. Some guy in the copy/printer room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home