Friday, April 26, 2002

Alright! 4 exams over! I'm starving. I need some food. Don't know how I did on any of my exams...think I passed though.

Friday Five:

1. What are your hobbies?
Reading, shopping, walking, cooking, baking, sad life.

2. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
Funny coins, squished pennies (ask me about my Star Trek ones!), postcards, badges, bookmarks, books.

3. Is there a hobby you're interested in, but just don't have the time/money to do?
Yes, TRAVEL.

4. Have you ever turned a hobby into a moneymaking opportunity?
Nope.

5. Besides web-related stuff (burbs, rings, etc.), what clubs do you belong to?
Um...can't think of any.

Wow, maybe I shouldn't be answering any more of these Friday Fives. I'm sounding sadder and sadder by each blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home